Pipes in Seamless, SAW, DSA W, ERW and HFI
CARBON STEEL SEAMLESS PIPE
CARBON STEEL WELDED PIPE
STAINLESS STEEL SEAMLESS PIPE
STAINLESS STEEL WELDED PIPE
LOW TEMPERATURE CARBON STEEL PIPE
MARINE PIPES AND STRUCTURES
BALL, GATE GLOBE, CHECK, DBB VALVE (ALLOY, SUPER DUPLEX, SS, CS)
FLANGE AND FITTING (ALLOY, SUPER DUPLEX, SS, CS , MARINE)
BOLTS AND NUTS
A whole range of seamless and welded pipes can be supplied from stock, or manufactured to your own specifications. For example:
- carbon steel pipes, for pipelines to API 5L (sweet & sour services and offshore applications), for pressure purposes to ASTM A53, A I 06, A672, for low pressures to ASTM A333, A67I;
- Austenitic steel pipes, for high temperature and general corrosive, to ASTM A3I2, A35B.
- Gr B, Gr 1, Gr 3, PI, P5, P9, PII, P22, X42 ~ X80 (PSLl OR PSL2); NACE MR 0’175, DNV
- 303,304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316H, 321, 347, 410S;
- Monel, Inconel, Incolloy, Hastelloy;
- Duplex pre 31-35.
Seamless and welded pipe fittings
Seamless and welded fittings, in sizes from 1/8″ to 24″ and larger, from stock or manufactured to your own specifications. We offer:
- carbon steel sour service;
- low alloy high temp;
- 5 nickel;
- austenitic 304/316/3211347;
- high nickel alloy;
- Cu-Ni 90; · duplex pre 31-35; · super duplex pre 40.
Flanges from 118″ to 48″ in all types: slip on, welding neck, socket welding, screwed, spectacles, spades, orifices, long welding necks. Ratings from 150 lbs to 2500lbs.
- 304/L, 310, 316/L, 3211H, 347/H;
- A 105, LFl, LF2, LF3; · F1, F5, F9, Fll, F12, F22, F52, F60;
- F44 & F51;
- Alloy 200, 400, 600, 625, 800, 825.
Screwed, socket weld and outlet fitting
We supply elbows, tees, full couplings, caps, plugs, bushings, hex nipples, unions, bosses, cone, Swage nipples, weldolets, sockolets, thredolets, nipolets, latro1ets and elbowlets. Ratings: 3000lbs, 6000lbs and sizes:
1/8″ to 4″ NB, Thread forms include: API < BSPP < BSPT < NPT, All in the same grades as our flanges.
Gate, globe, ball, check and butterfly valves
We provide access to a large stock of valves for immediate delivery: gate, globe, check, ball, butterfly valves and Y-type strainers, in carbon and stainless steels, cast as well as forged. Beside standard valves, PPSKlSH offers valves in exotic materials and of specific design. If not from our own stock, we will find a manufacturer and deliver within days. All valves meet API, ANSI, BS or DIN standards. Sizes from 1/8″ up to 24″, class 150 lbs -2500 lbs.
Gaskets, seals, hoses and couplings
We supply, cam profile gaskets, ring type joints, spiral wound gaskets, metal jacketed gaskets, graphite gaskets, PTFE steel lined gaskets, jointing material, PTFE sealing tape. Plus: chemical hoses, oil and petrol hoses, bulk hoses, hoses for beverages and foodstuffs, hydraulic hoses, steam, air and water hoses, couplings, connectors and accessories.
We supply twin and single ferrule compression fittings in 316 stainless, aluminum, bronze, cupronickel, Monel 400, carbon steel, brass and hast alloy.
Tubing and multi tubes
Tubing, in stainless steel, to ASTM A269, in imperial and metric sizes, plain and PVC coated. Tubing in carbon steel to DIN, in imperial and metric sizes. Copper tube -plain and PVC coated. Nylon -PVC Polyethylene tube. Tube bundles in the above mentioned materials, also available with steam or heat tracing.